Pages

Saturday 19 November 2011

Techno-Gig Introduction


Today we stay in a world which has become smaller, smarter, better because of various technologies that are developed over a period of several centuries. The pace of technological development has increased manifolds over last century. Now a days, every single moment a new kind of technology is either invented or implemented in one or other way. It has become very difficult to stay abreast of all that is happening in field of technology & engineering.

With this is mind, I thought of starting this small blog in the vast ocean of internet. I will try to write about new technologies that are being developed and also about old ones that are already developed. I will try to present the basic facts about how most of technologies, that we see in everyday life, works. I know there are lots of other websites & blogs dedicated for the same reason, but I will try to be different, concise & precise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment