Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Get Best Deals on WD My Passport 2TB protable external hard drive


Just got this wonderful deal on WD My Passport 2TB protable external hard drive. From many days I was looking for a portable storage device over internet & finally after browsing through multiple sites got this amazing offer. Now,externally the product looks very stylish & comes in five amazing colors. You can also choose from range of storage capacities- 320,500,750,1TB,1.5TB,2TB. Specification wise this product has lot much to offer. It is compatible with both USB 2.0 & USB 3.0. Data transfer is very fast, especially when connected to USB 3.0. You can also setup password protection & hardware encryption for protecting your data from falling into wrong hands. Moreover, WD My Passport comes with automatic backup software that works quitely in the background & protect again data loss. WD My Passport is compatible with Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7. Lastly, I like to mention about the excellent customer support-They are very professional & well trained.

Check the below link for getting the "WD My Passport 2TB protable external hard drive" at cheapest prices.
WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment